The club is aiming to:
1. Secure promotion for its first team to the FA Step Six North West Counties League
2. Provide a high-quality football programme that allows people of all ages, genders and ability to get involved , improve their health and well-being, develop their football skills and wherever possible be proud to represent the local area.
3. Provide flexible high-quality facilities that people want to visit and use more regularly.
5. Engage more with local people, placing itself at the heart of the community by offering its facilities as a venue for a wide range of non-football activity, some run by the club itself and some run by others.
6. Ensure that any new activity introduced on-site reflects what local people have said they want.
7. Ensure as far as possible that developments at the club do not conflict with the interests of its neighbours and that they are aware of and supportive of its activity.
8. Increase the club’s long-term sustainability.
9. Build links to and work with other organisations working to help make the Meir area a better place to live.
10. Reduce its energy use and where possible adopt modern energy efficient and greener technologies.